CHIBI GUIDE BINANCE NFT
10- How do I send or deposit on Binance NFT?
Beginner. Published: December 31th 2021. Updated: January 2nd 2022. Reading Time: 10 minutos.
Original: ESPAÑOL. Translation: ENGLISH (Thanks to DeepL)
This article is part of a small compilation guide about Binance NFT, I update it every time there are new developments and I add some videos and illustrations of my own to complement in different ways everything I have been writing these months.
Author: NFT Artist @chibiguardians, Binance Angel Chibi Maya, Alessandra Moura (Chii) @portaljapon
Chibiguardians profile on Binance NFT
My own NFTs and from other artists such as: AlfonsoJM1, BittersTeam, Chinchano, Louvre Metaverse, CrypLabs, NFTVelozArte, Kaizen, etc.
Do you want to be part of the Chibi Gallery? Fill in the form (on Twitter I have some giveaway):
If you only want to read one section, click on one of the questions. Only the blue ones have link by now, I´m uploading all rest. but you can go to the general first one for «old» info.
- CHIBI GUIDE BINANCE NFT.
- WHAT IS THE BINANCE AFFILIATE CONTENT PROGRAMME?
- WHAT IS AN NFT?
- WHAT IS AN NFT FOR?
- HOW DO I DETERMINE THE VALUE OF AN NFT?
- WHY SHOULD I INVEST IN AN NFT?
- WHAT IS AN IGO?
- WHAT IS AN IGO NFT FOR?
- HOW DO I BUY ON BINANCE NFT?
- HOW DO I SELL ON BINANCE NFT?
- HOW DO I SEND A BINANCE NFT TO MY WALLET?
- HOW DO I SEND OR DEPOSIT ON BINANCE NFT?
- HOW DO I CREATE AND UPLOAD MY OWN NFT ON BINANCE?
- HOW DO I PROTECT MYSELF FROM SCAMS WHILE TRADING ON BINANCE?
- CHIBI THOUGHTS
- CHIBI LINKS
10- HOW DO I SELL ON BINANCE NFT?
Reasons to sell on the Binance NFT website:
1- Multi-chain: Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and Ethereum (ETH).
2- Low commissions: only 1% on the sale of your NFT thanks to its high liquidity.
3- Convenience: you can access the entire Binance ecosystem (including Binance NFT) with a single account.
4- Variety: marketplace, premium events and mystery boxes.
5- Exclusivity: Binance NFT is the first and only marketplace to launch mystery boxes with a surprise NFT with different levels of rarity and unit limit.
6- Security: Only authorized creators and projects on Marketplace. No fake profiles nor scammers there.
From [Profile] > [User Center]
- [NFT Assets] > [Collections]
- [Mystery Boxes] > [Collections]
Hover your mouse over the NFT you want to put up for sale and the [List NFT] button will appear.
Also if you directly click on any NFT it will appear the next window.
Select your sell method:
- Set price.
- Highest bid.
- Amount (1 or more those from maximum available).
- Select 1 of ?? from the list.
- Set price: BNB, BUSD or ETH.
- Fee: 1% commission of the total sale to Binance, once made. 1% to the original creator/beneficiary.
- Starts in: List inmediately after review or Custom List Time.
- Expiration Date: up to 7 days.
- List immediately after review (between 4 and 8 hours) or custome list time.
- Expiration date (not less than 12 hours, no more than 7 days).
- Category (Single choice): Art, Sports, Entertainment, Gaming, Collectibles, Esports, NFT for Good.
If you have multiple NFTs of the same type, select one or more and set the price accordingly. Some users price one instead of several so the value is lower than desired. The price is for the set.
Only on Highest Bid:
- Minimum bid (total price)
- Buy-out Price (total price) Optional. If some one wants to buy directly you can put the price you want.
- Minimum markup: 5, 10 or 20%.
List Detail to review it with Title, Probability, Price or Minimum bid, Buy-out Price, Amount, Total Price, Fee and then [Confirm].
You only pay the fee if it is sold.
If you made mistake, you can [Delist NFT]. Maximum 20 per day.
*If someone bought it, it cannot be reversed or it there is some bid the auction can no longer be cancelled.
You can view it on [Profile] > [User Center] > [NFT Assets] or [Mystery Boxes] > [On Sale].
Once the sale has been made or cancelled or unsold it is in [Profile] > [History] > [Sales history]. If unsold you can go and list it again.
If unsold you can go and list it again.
Tips for selling and promoting my NFTs on Binance:
- Check the market price to adjust to it or hodl and wait.
- Share it on your social networks (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Discord, etc) and create your own interested community.
- Join Binance NFT Telegram groups and check their rules to see if they allow it and how you can promote them.
Binance NFT Telegram communities:
Binance NFT English: https://t.me/binancenfts
Binance NFT Russian: https://t.me/BinanceNFTRU
Binance NFT Turkish: https://t.me/binancenftTR
Binance NFT Spanish / español: https://t.me/BinanceNFTes
Binance NFT Indonesian: https://t.me/binancenftindonesian
Binance NFT Chinese: https://t.me/binancenft_Chinese
In the English, Spanish, Indonesian and Chinese group you can share Binance NFTs with the following rules:
1- In the Russian and Turkish ones you can only talk about NFTs.
2- Share a screenshot of your NFT with title, price and that it is on Binance NFT.
3- Do not share only the image and remove your personal data (BUID, email, etc). If you have several NFTs, make a collage.
4- Share only once or twice a day to avoid spam.
5- Links are not allowed yet. If someone is interested, they will look for the name and price on the market.
6- If you are an authorised creator, you can mention your username and they can search for you too.
7– Private messages are not advised to avoid scammers.
8- Only NFTs from the Binance marketplace, no other platforms are allowed, a bit of common sense.
MORE CHIBI LINKS SELL AND DEPOSIT ON BINANCE NFT
What is an IGO? Game Offering Landing page|Binance NFT